With the increasing buzz about renting a coworking space in Indore, there are many new players emerging into the market. However, co-working space is not about just a corporate and professional setup that facilitates smooth working. But, it is more about the ambiance or environment of renting an office space in Indore.
To stand strong with our prime minister, Narendra Damordas Modi’s mission of “Atma Nirbhar Bharat” more and more entrepreneurs are taking a step ahead. Getting an office space on rent in Indore is a tedious task. There are many coworking spaces available in the market but not all of them promise thought-provoking and result-oriented outputs.
Apart from the basic requirements of a coworking space for a business like well furnished, equipped with technologically advanced audio and video conferencing aids, high-speed internet connection, several other things need to be taken into consideration before renting a furnished office space in Indore. These include –
- Wall Decor – a beautiful and elegant wall decor helps in making your co-working space a much more happier and productive one. Various paintings, wall arts, digital displays, and photographs can do much more than just glorifying your office space in Indore.
- Proper Lightings – a properly lighted coworking space for startups can help in brewing fresh and revolutionary ideas. Ensuring the quality of the lightings used also plays an important role when it comes to the eye health of the employees.
- Library – some great idea comes by reading a good book at the workplace. A well-stacked library of great business books, newspapers, journals, etc can prove a great value to your office space in Indore.
- Recreational Zone – having a recreational zone in your coworking spaces for business can help you relax and calm your mind. It helps in regaining the lost energy and getting back to work with a fresh mind.
However, the companies providing coworking space will charge you a truck for all other amenities that are mentioned above. For example, if you are renting a coworking space in Indore for the price in which you can get your own office, then what is the point of renting it in the first place?
In such a case, you should have a look at our fully furnished office spaces available on rent and lease in Indore. We promise to provide the best of everything to you without digging holes in your pocket.
Are you wondering how much renting a coworking space costs in Indore?
Read the below-mentioned pricing strategies to get the answer of how much it costs to rent coworking space in Indore?
- Dedicated Desk on Rent – it is a fully furnished office space in Indore. It provides all the basic amenities like Audio and Video conference rooms, centrally air conditioning premises, locker facilities, lobby directory, parking lot, welcome desk, scanning and printing, routine housekeeping services, cafeteria, house-keeping services, high-speed internet, and heavy speed internet. You can rent one on an hourly, daily, and monthly basis. The base price starts from 349-500 INR per hour and goes up to 6000-8000 INR per month. It accommodates seating for 50 people.
- Hot Desks on Rent – with all the above-mentioned facilities, it allows accommodation of around 20 people. And the base price starts from 299-500 INR per hour and goes up to 5500-7000 INR per month.
- Meeting Rooms – meeting rooms tend to witness the most important discussions from a business point of view. Skyspace coworking provides two different types of meeting rooms. One that accommodates three people and the other one that accommodates four people. The pricing is divided into two variations of an hourly and daily basis. The one that accommodates 3 people charges 399-500 INR for one hour and 1299-1500 INR for one day. Moreover, a meeting room that accommodates 4 individuals is priced at 499-700 INR for one hour and 1599-3000 INR for One Day.
- Manager Cabin – it facilitates the accommodation of a maximum of 3 people. And the pricing of which is bifurcated in three categories, 499-700 INR for hourly basis, 1299-1500 INR for a daily basis, and flat 20,000-30,000 INR for one month.
- Conference Room – with thought-provoking interiors and all other things that it takes for a conference, Skyspace’s conference room allows you to gather and discuss important things about growing your business. It accommodates up to 8 people with flat pricing of 1000-1500 INR per hour.
- Private offices – it varies from an accommodation capacity of 4 people to 11 people. And the price range differs between 32,000-5,000 INR for 4 people seating capacity and 70,000-80,000 INR for 11 people seating capacity. However, there are two localities of private offices. One is located in PU4 Commercial, Vijay Nagar,. And the other one is located in Scheme No 78, Indore.
If you talk about the average cost for coworking space in Indore, it will depend upon your purpose of renting a coworking space in Indore and your requirements from the co-working space on rent.